The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit.
Donations to the Scholarship Fund may be mailed to:
Midwest Federation Foundation
c/o Scholarship Fundraising
W175 N11163 Stonewood Drive
Germantown, WI 53022
LET’S MAKE AN IMPACT TODAY!
- College is often the largest expense families face today.
- The cost of an undergraduate degree has increased dramatically.
- Community organizations like the Midwest Federation are a major source of financial aid.
Donations to the Foundation will support the Midwest Federation’s scholarship program.
- Checks, stock, property, in wills and living trusts, or in memory of loved ones.
- Funds are used for immediate disbursement or invested for “interest only” usage in the Perpetual Fund.
- You may be able to double your gift to the scholarship fund if you have an Employee Matching Gift Program. We are registered on the benevity website. Contact us for further assistance.
- DONOR ADVISED FUNDS: Recommend Midwest Federation Foundation Scholarship Program to your financial institution.
- PLANNED GIVING: To include the Federation Scholarship in your will, to donate stock, to set up a charitable remainder trust, or to discuss planned giving options, please email us.
- IRA GIFTS: Consult with your financial advisor and consider making a charitable rollover gift to Midwest Federation Foundation Scholarship Program.
- START A FACEBOOK FUNDRAISER: It’s easy to create a fundraiser and share it with friends to reach your goal.